Xiaomi devices use MIUI OS based on Google’s Android System. We have updated the below list with the latest MIUI 11 Stock ROM for most of the devices. When the script is done, the fastboot ROM you have flashed will be installed on your device ready to boot. You don’t necessarily need Mi Flash Tool in order to flash fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices as there are pre-made scripts that you can simply run and be done with. From the MiFlash tool, you will need to select the folder where you extracted the ROM. Once the ROM has been selected, you must click the “refresh” button.
- Google and Motorola are among the major companies that do.
- Now, you are ready for the installation, but before, ADB/Fastboot libraries must be installed on your device.
- Now this will flash the Fastboot MIUI ROM on your phone.
- Following the steps provided in this guide will ensure that you successfully install the latest version of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE Stock firmware (Fastboot Flash File).
- Firmware cannot be replaced or customized if it’s already installed in ROM format.
The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue. Have you tried ‘rooting‘ or installing ‘custom ROM’ on your Xiaomi device before? If you did, chances are your phone’s user interface don’t look similar to that of others in the same brand. Moreover, you download stock firmware could be experiencing lags, incompatible apps, or security issues having received no software update from the manufacturer. Xiaomi provides full ROMs of every update, for each of its compatible devices. The OEM releases two different versions of these updates, in different formats, following different installation methods.
Firstly, you need to download the custom ROM which you wish to flash to your smartphone. Let’s see how to flash a custom ROM on any Android device using TWRP recovery. We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Xiaomi Redmi Pro Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below. Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together to boot into Fastboot mode.
- They are also the most secure, as they are periodically updated with the latest security patches.
- This is deemed to be a necessary pre-requisite to install custom ROM but is not required always.
- There is one quality you need to qualify when it comes to custom development, and it is to unlock the bootloader of the device.
- Whether that means going fully unrooted with a locked bootloader or just reverting to the stock ROM but keeping root access, you’ll find an option that works for you.
- In case it shows a yellow-colored triangular warning sign, you will need to install the USB drivers first.
With this stock firmware, users can only perform limited tasks that are defined by the phone’s manufacturers. For instance, users have to be on stock firmware unless or until OEM rolls out latest Android update. Now again go back, select Install and select the LazyFlasher .zip file.